Angela & Rob - December 5th
Angela & Rob added their unique touch by having the First Dance after Introductions, then going into the Cake Cutting, thus saving time and opening up the dance floor for dancing throughout dinner.
The Father Daughter Dance featured a rare original to these ears - Joan Baez - "Forever Young".
Family and friends packed the dance floor all night with some of Rob & Angela's favorites:
- Tom Petty - King's Highway
- Billy Joel - Downeaster Alexa
- Dolly Parton & Rod Stewart - Baby, It's Cold Outside
- McCoys - Hang On Sloopy
- James Taylor & Ray Charles - Sweet Potato Pie
- Violent Femmes - Blister In The Sun
- Cake - The Distance
- Van Halen - Jump!
- Wallflowers - One Headlight
".... in the months since the wedding we've heard from many of our guests (of all ages) that our wedding was the most fun of any they'd been to. Much of that came from the professionalism, expertise and performance of DJ Sam. Thank you! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone else, without reservation!" ~ Testimonial From Angela & Rob