Most Requested Songs of 2009

Here's a list of some our most requested wedding songs played at events in 2009:

Bride & Grooms First Dance
  • Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
  • Adele - To Make You Feel My Love
  • Michael Buble - Everything
  • Etta James - At Last
  • Keith Urban - Making Memories Of Us
  • Big & Rich - Lost In The Moment
  • Al Green - Let's Stay Together
  • Alison Krauss - When You Say Nothing At All
  • Lifehouse - You and Me
  • Edwin McCain - I'll Be
Father & Daughter Dance
  • Heartland - I Loved Her First
  • Rascal Flatts - My Wish
  • John Mayers - Daughters
  • Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father
  • Martina McBride - In My Daughters Eyes
  • Paul Simon - Father & Daughter
  • Tim McGraw - My Little Girl
  • Mills Brothers - Daddy's Little Girl
  • Billy Joel - Lullabye
  • Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
Mother & Son Dance
  • Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up
  • Boyz II Men - Song For Mama
  • LeeAnn Womack - I Hope You Dance
  • Taylor Hicks - Do I Make You Proud
  • Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings
  • Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World
  • Mikki - Song For My Son
  • Faith Hill - There You'll Be
  • Elvis Presley - The Wonder Of You
  • Jackson 5 - I'll Be There (Minus Mix)
Last Dance
  • Michael Buble - Save The Last Dance
  • Donna Summer - Last Dance
  • Journey - Don't Stop Believing
  • Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes - Time Of My Life
  • Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way
  • Chris Brown - Forever
  • Etta James - At Last
  • Green Day - Time Of Your Life
  • Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
  • McFadden & Whitehead - Ain't No Stopping Us Now
Copyright © 2010 Atmosphere Productions™ LLC , All Rights Reserved. Become a fan on Facebook

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole & Conor - April 16th

Atmosphere Productions: Unique Place Card Ideas

Real Weddings: Marissa and John - Saybrook Point Inn