Nicole & Conor - April 16th
After leaving a 38 degree and overcast Connecticut, the 82 degree weather was welcomed for the much anticipated wedding of Nicole & Conor, who had arrived several days earlier at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort.
Also arriving earlier was our good friends Brian & Kate from Brian Ambrose Photography who are capturing and documenting pre-bridal and post-bridal events in their unique way. It's a great pleasure working with a professional like this, so far from home, who's only interest is to make sure that we work as a team in the best interest of the Bride & Groom.
The wedding day started off in typical island fashion, with breakfast with the Bride & Groom on the Regency Deck overlooking the bay, but at the last minute, before the Ceremony, Mother Nature intervened and we moved locations. Much credit to the staff and our photographers Brian & Kate for selecting our secondary location, with everything going off without a hitch.
By this time Nicole & Conor were in the mood to party... and so they did!!! The Introductions of the Bridal Party to Chris Browns "Forever" was a joy to see, coupled with Nicole & Conor's choreographed First Dance Jack Johnson's "Better Together".
Nicole & Conor playlist included:
- Buju Banton - "Wanna Be Loved" & "Not An Easy Road"
- Gyptian - "Hold Yuh"
- Various Bob Marley & The Wailers
- Phil Collins - "Sussudio"
- Lionel Richie - "All Night Long" & "Dancing On The Ceiling"
- Lady Gaga - "Poker Face" & "Love Games" (Jody Den Broeder Mixes)
- Kanye West - "Good Life" & "Stronger"
- Usher - "Yeah!" & "Love In The Club"
- Marky Mark - "Good Vibrations"
- Real McCoy - "Another Night"
- Snap! - "Rhythm Is A Dancer"
- Jimmy Buffett - "Margaritaville"
- Rihanna - "Umbrella" & "Don't Stop The Music"
- Sean Kingston - "Fire Burning"
- Marvin Gaye - "Ain't That Peculiar (Neil Thompson & SoulP Summer Madness Mix)"
Copyright © 2010 Atmosphere Productions™ LLC All Rights Reserved. Become a fan on Facebook