The Importance Of Videography
In many surveys, the biggest regret from brides after their wedding is that they didn’t hire a videographer. As the days go on and memories fade, they wish they had that tangible reminder of all the joy, laughter and love of their special day.
Why hire a professional?
Professional videographers have the equipment, skills, and ability to create a wedding film that you can be proud of.
Some brides will ask a friend to use their hand-held video camera to film the wedding and the results are almost always poor. Professional videographers use several cameras and angles to film inside, outside, and in different light levels. Experienced and talented videographers can produce a film that you will want to see over and over again.
You’ve hired the best DJ and a videographer will make sure you can relive all the fun and music of the reception. One of the advantages of professional video that is seldom mentioned is the use of wireless microphones to capture all the audio from your vows to each other, to the hilarious toasts, to the special music you pick for your first dance as husband and wife. This ensures that you have the highest quality of sound as well as a visually stunning film of your wedding.
After the wedding has been filmed, the editing process begins. In order to edit such a high quality video, very expensive, high-end computers and software are needed. Professionals will use this equipment to create a film that you will love to show to family and friends.
Tips for hiring a videographer
- Check out sample videos from their website: This is the best way to narrow down your videographer options, in addition to getting a better idea of the quality of your finished product.
- Beware of slow motion: Some videographers will put every clip in slow motion, which tends to make the wedding film less exciting. Slow motion can be a very nice effect, but only when used properly.
- Meet with videographers before you hire them: It is important that you have good chemistry with your videographer because they will be with you for your entire day.
- You get what you pay for: Be wary of videographers who charge too little. They may not have the professional equipment to really capture the moments of your wedding. It will reflect on the final product you receive.
- Full-time wedding videographers: Full-time wedding videographers have more experience working at weddings, and also put more time and effort into editing your final film to distinguish it from amateur work.
- Multiple Angles: Having two videographers (not just two cameras) will allow for more creativity, along with the assurance that nothing will be missed on your wedding day.
See and hear the difference that an Inspiration in Motion film makes. From the sound of your vows being softly spoken to one another, to the sight of holding each other close during your first dance as husband and wife, film preserves the special moments from your wedding day with all of the voices, laughter, music and emotions.
Our filming style is creative, discreet and unobtrusive. We film your wedding day as it naturally unfolds, striving to capture the beauty in the small details that sometimes go unnoticed, and in the process, creating a unique heirloom that you can share with friends, family, and future generations.
Inspiration in Motion is a family owned and operated business, fully licensed and insured in the state of Connecticut. We have been independently filming and editing events since 1999. Along with formal education in video production, graphic design, and advanced video editing, we also offer expert audio engineering to deliver superb sound quality on your film.
Inspiration in Motion is a CT wedding videographer dedicated to producing the highest quality wedding videos and films in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. Let us film your wedding and show you why we are the premier CT wedding videography company.
Visit Inspiration In Motion for more information.
Atmosphere Productions LLC is a professional mobile entertainment service providing Reception Entertainment Directors, MC & DJ's in the New England area.
Specializing in wedding disc jockey entertainment, radio & club dj's, corporate and business events, photo booth rentals, ceremony musicians, strolling violinist, cocktail & chamber musicians, custom lighting, custom song editing and voice-over services.
For further information visit our website at www.atmosphere-productions.com
Contact us TODAY for FREE information.
Reception Entertainment Director
As featured in Eric and Amanda's winning wedding on the season finale of TLC's TV
Atmosphere Productions LLC
Professional Disc Jockey Entertainment
PO Box 330303
West Hartford, CT 06133-0303
Celebrating over 30 Years in the DJ/Entertainment Business
Member of The DJ Network
Member of The West Hartford Chamber of Commerce
DJ Times ~ Mobile DJ Of The Month
Former WKND Air-Personality
Visit ATMOSPHERE PRODUCTIONS LLC on Facebook
Copyright © 2010 Atmosphere Productions™ LLC All Rights Reserved.