Atmosphere Productions: 6 Questions You Should Ask Your Entertainment BEFORE Asking About Price
Top 5 DJ's in the world... how hard can it be?
That's why we created this page. There could be some big, unpleasant surprises on your special day, if you don’t know the right questions to ask before getting to price. Some of the most important questions are asked here.... BEFORE you ask about price ask these simple questions:
- Do You Have Our Date And Time Available? Even if this is an obvious question, many couples forget to ask about availability. Popular dates in May, June, September and October fill up very quickly. Atmosphere Productions usually books up to a year in advance for some of these dates. Time span is very important because not ALL evening wedding receptions start at 7pm.... so be specific as possible.
- Have You Performed At Our Facility Before? It's not imperative that the wedding DJ have experience working your facility but it certainly is an important aspect..... and make YOUR planning easier. Experience at your facility can allow for solutions to any challenges that may occur in the room layout or anything that may hamper your guests enjoyment of the day that you didn't think about.
- Why Will MY Reception Be A Party That My Friends Will Talk About For Years? Your prospective Wedding DJ should be able to express, in great detail, what makes the service different from all others. Experience plays a big part in this answer, but talent, imagination and the ability to read a crowd are essential.... which leads perfectly into the next question:
- What Ideas Do You Have To Make My Reception Unique? This answer will reveal your prospective wedding DJ's expertise and imagination in creating an event that is customized for YOU and not just a cookie cutter type event. Are your thoughts and ideas included or will the wedding DJ be the center of attention?
- Do You Have Proof Of Liability Insurance? A copy of a current Insurance Binder showing coverage and limits of liability, should be readily available for you to view.
- Are You Any Good? Wedding DJ's are human and no two humans are exactly alike. Each has their own distinct style and personality and varying levels of skill, talent, experience and expertise. So, not every wedding DJ is going to perform exactly the same nor is there any guarantee that just any wedding DJ is capable of delivering the results you want, need or expect. Ask your prospective wedding DJ to provide at least 3 RECENT testimonials and follow up by actually contacting these past clients.
Atmosphere Productions LLC is a CT Wedding DJ, providing professional mobile entertainment service, Music, Reception Entertainment Directors, MC and DJ's primarily for Weddings in the Greater Hartford area but throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island and in the New England area.
Member of The Association of Professional Entertainers