Atmosphere Productions: 5 More Questions You Should Ask Your Entertainment BEFORE Asking About Price
That's why we created this page. There could be some big, unpleasant surprises on your special day, if you don’t know the right questions to ask before getting to price.
In our opinion, any DJ that quotes blindly isn't really paying attention to the details of your event. ATMOSPHERE PRODUCTIONS is not selling you a "CHEAP PRICE" or offering "AVERAGE" service for the "AVERAGE" price. We ARE offering excellent, quality service with a unique approach and our complete commitment to your event.
Some of the most important questions are asked here.... BEFORE you ask about price ask these simple questions:
- Do You Have Our Date And Time Available? Even if this is an obvious question, many couples forget to ask about availability. Popular dates in May, June, September and October fill up very quickly. Atmosphere Productions usually books up to a year in advance for some of these dates. Time span is very important because not ALL evening wedding receptions start at 7pm.... so be specific as possible.
- What is your DJ style? Does the DJ work in a nightclub? Does the DJ work on the radio? Do they just specialize in weddings? This is an important question. Most wedding DJ's could work on the radio or in a nightclub BUT most nightclub or radio DJ's cannot handle the nuances of a wedding reception.
- Are you a member of professional entertainment association? Although not a disqualifying factor membership in a professional organization means that the DJ is serious about the profession and passes various qualifications.
- How long has the disc jockey company been in business? Experience on your special day is priceless. A minimum of 10-15 years wedding experience is crucial in order to know exactly how to successfully execute all that is required in planning, preparing and performing for your event.
- Does the disc jockey company use a contract? DON'T hire any wedding vendor without a contract and remember to carefully read and understand the contents of this contract.
Member of The Association of Professional Entertainers