Travel Tips For That Romantic Honeymoon
1. Passport and visas if you are traveling overseas - make sure you have applied for these items far in advance. Remember that security is now extremely tight and unyielding. While you are on your vacation, keep your passport and visas in a safe location, so you won't run into any complications during your return trip.
2. Carry an adapter for small appliances like your hair dryer or curling iron. If you are going to a foreign country, remember that your electrical plugs may not be the same voltage as required for the electrical outlets available.
3. Prescription medication - anything that is crucial to your well being will help make your trip that much more enjoyable. If you have allergies and forget your medication, you may have constant attacks during your time away.
4. List of credit card, passport number and traveler's check numbers kept in a separate and safe place - if your wallet gets stolen, you'll be able to call and report your cards and checks stolen. Unused traveler's checks can be reissued, so you won't be stranded with no money.
5. Inoculations - certain diseases are prevalent in various parts of the world. Check with your doctor to receive the appropriate vaccinations before you leave for your destination.
6. Extra pair of contact lenses or eyeglasses - if you lose the only pair you have, the rest of your trip may literally be a blur.
7. Health insurance card - in case of a medical emergency.
8. Clothes for the climate - if you live in Buffalo and your honeymoon is in Cancun during March, remember that shorts and bathing suits are appropriate but not winter wool coats.
9. And finally keep your luggage safe by using covered tags to avoid casual observation of your identity or nationality. Put your name, address, and telephone number inside and outside of each piece of luggage (including carry on luggage - use identical tags if possible). Lock your luggage with a TSA approved lock. Don’t leave your luggage unattended in public areas. If luggage becomes lost, don’t leave the baggage area until you file a report
10. Check with the TSA website for travel restrictions before you take off on your honeymoon.
Atmosphere Productions LLC is a professional mobile entertainment service providing Reception Entertainment Directors, MC & DJ's in the New England area.
Specializing in wedding disc jockey entertainment, radio & club dj's, corporate and business events, photo booth rentals, ceremony musicians, strolling violinist, cocktail & chamber musicians, custom lighting, custom song editing and voice-over services.
For further information visit our website at www.atmosphere-productions.com
Contact us TODAY for FREE information.
Reception Entertainment Director
As featured in Eric and Amanda's winning wedding on the season finale of TLC's TV
Atmosphere Productions LLC
Professional Disc Jockey Entertainment
PO Box 330303
West Hartford, CT 06133-0303
Celebrating over 30 Years in the DJ/Entertainment Business
Member of The DJ Network
Member of The West Hartford Chamber of Commerce
DJ Times ~ Mobile DJ Of The Month
Former WKND Air-Personality
Visit ATMOSPHERE PRODUCTIONS LLC on Facebook
Copyright © 2010 Atmosphere Productions™ LLC All Rights Reserved.