Atmosphere Productions: Ten Reasons To Hire A Professional DJ
We did a number of large and small Bridal Shows throughout the New England area and noticed that couples are looking for quality services even though budgets may be tight. The consensus seems to be that many are realizing that the "right" entertainment WILL make the difference for this once in a lifetime event.
Still others, too many it seems, have decided to take the risk and use "a friend of a friend" or the "cheapest" or worst, the "discount dj" with the "special offer" at the Bridal Show.
So, if you've been out shopping for a DJ, with the assumption that every DJ is pretty much alike, and you find someone that is 1/2 the price of other area DJs.... this article is for you....
What a bargain!!
Here is what you might expect from them:
1) They will probably not return your calls when you're frantically trying to reach them 2 weeks before your wedding
2) Your first dance? That will be the one song they were meaning to get, but they didn't get around to it. Would you like to dance to something else?
3) They have a website - but it's been under construction for months and when it comes online, there really isn't much more than a photo and a couple sentences worth of content.
4) They will hide their cheap poor quality gear behind a large self-promoting sign at your wedding.
5) Their computer will lockup during your dance with your father. No backup - so please wait 5 minutes while it reboots.
6) Wireless microphone? Yeah, it works, but you have to be standing right next to the DJ. All you hear is crackling when you try and use it at the head table for your toast.
7) The DJ that had 10 years experience won't be the one who shows up to your wedding - it will be his 16 year old son.
8) Please be sure to stand right in front of the DJ speakers if you want to hear what is being said over the microphone. They have 15 year old speakers placed on the ground and not on speaker stands.
9) Tux? Isn't a shirt and tie close enough?
10) Oh, you said you DIDN'T want to hear the Electric Slide? They thought your guests would like it as well as all the other songs that you told them NOT to play.
So go ahead... book the cheapest DJ you can find... remember the old idiom: You Get What You Pay For!
Atmosphere Productions LLC is a professional mobile entertainment service providing Reception Entertainment Directors, MC and DJ's in the New England area.
Specializing in wedding disc jockey entertainment, radio & club dj's, corporate and business events, photo booth rentals, ceremony musicians, strolling violinist, cocktail & chamber musicians, custom lighting, custom song editing and voice-over services.
For further information visit our website at www.atmosphere-productions.com
Contact us TODAY for FREE information.
Reception Entertainment Director
As featured in Eric and Amanda's winning wedding on the season finale of TLC's TV
Bride’s Choice Awards™ 2011
Atmosphere Productions LLC
Professional Disc Jockey Entertainment
PO Box 330303
West Hartford, CT 06133-0303
Celebrating over 30 Years in the DJ/Entertainment Business
Member of The DJ Network
Member of The West Hartford Chamber of Commerce
DJ Times ~ Mobile DJ Of The Month
Former WKND Air-Personality
Visit ATMOSPHERE PRODUCTIONS LLC on Facebook
Copyright © 2011 Atmosphere Productions™ LLC All Rights Reserved.