Testimonial

"Dear Sam, I couldn’t let another day go by with out telling you how much I have appreciated working with you.  Your professional standards and personal attention make you the success that you are and I know that when I work with you everything will come out right.

You will settle for nothing but the best for me ... from sound quality and music selection to suggestions and contacts for other additions to our events.

We have enjoyed a variety of enhancements to our parties like soloists for our cocktail hour, dancers, and your detailed personal effects during our raffle and more.

You are always accommodating to my guests and their special requests and when we throw a party with you; we have something for everyone! You know exactly what works to get everyone up on the floor and having a good time.

For the past three years I have turned to you and you have never let me down.  Each year has become better than the last and we know that the secret ingredient is you … DJ Sam!!!

We have had such positive feed back each year that we wouldn’t even think of putting our events in the hands of anyone else.  Thank you for everything that you do and for making event planning a one stop shopping trip … for all of our entertainment needs.

Thank You for making my job easier and for making ME look good!!!"

Doreen Candee Rosenlicht R.D.H.
Event & Education Coordinator
Connecticut Study Group For Excellence In Dentistry &
Rosenlicht & Ansari Oral Surgery Center

Photos thanks to Nick Caito Photo

Copyright © 2010 Atmosphere Productions™ LLC, All Rights Reserved. Become a fan on Facebook







Popular posts from this blog

Nicole & Conor - April 16th

Atmosphere Productions: Unique Place Card Ideas

Real Weddings: Marissa and John - Saybrook Point Inn