Wickham Park - New Outdoor Ceremony Location

There's no shortage of great locations for an outdoor wedding ceremony in Connecticut.

So it came as no surprise when one of my clients mentioned last year, when they booked with us, that they would be having a Ceremony & Reception at Wickham Park.

Located in Manchester, but stretching into East Hartford, with 250 acres of picnic areas, open fields, woodlands, ponds and gardens ~ it's one of my favorite places... it's where my wife and I got married in 1990 in The Oriental Garden.

So, it was with a bit of a surprise and excitement to find out that they've added a new wedding ceremony location near The Cabin overlooking the Hartford skyline.

The park opened this past weekend and my clients Chris & Elizabeth were kind enough to take some pictures of the new location.  Thanks for the pictures and I'm looking forward to taking care of your Ceremony & Reception in July.




Copyright © 2010 Atmosphere Productions™ LLC , All Rights Reserved. Become a fan on Facebook


Popular posts from this blog

Nicole & Conor - April 16th

Atmosphere Productions: Unique Place Card Ideas

Real Weddings: Marissa and John - Saybrook Point Inn