Atmosphere Productions: 13 Useful Tips For Our Grooms-to-be
- Once the "proposal" has been accepted and the date set, take time read lots of wedding related books and magazines... if that doesn't help consult a professional wedding coordinator who explain exactly what the wedding process entails.
- Don't spend the most important day of your life wearing someone else's pants and shoes. If you can afford it buy your formal wear or tailored suit. You'll then always have a formal suit to use again for another formal function.
- If you have a member of the Bridal Party who is NOT well organized, don't entrust them with coordinating elements of your Bachelor Party or Wedding. They will not miraculously become organized when you need them to be so.
- Get a hair cut several weeks BEFORE the wedding date. If theirs a problem you'll have time to correct your cropped locks.
- Add a little touch of personality to Groomsmen's outfits. We recently had a Groom who wore black deck shoes with a white trim around the sole... and so did all the men in the Bridal Party. It was classy and elegant but don't forget to check with the Bride!
- Don't drink at all before taking your Vows. The effects may hit you when least expected.
- Eat something and drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
- Don't get drunk and always be under control at the reception.
- If your having a Bachelor Party don't put yourself in a situation that later could be seen as inappropriate... Be a MAN not a caveman!
- Don't just hang out with the guys at the bar. Etiquette dictates that both of you should not leave the room at the same time, so, stay close to your Bride throughout the reception. It'll look great in the pictures and video.
- Remember to have fun! Nothing is perfect, so go with the flow. The flowers may wilt, the food maybe cold, someone angers you or the DJ pronounces a name incorrectly ~ just keep smiling! If you're not having fun neither will your guests.
- Be pleasant to all the wedding vendors and banquet staff. If you have a problem, pleasantly speaking with that vendor out of the view of the guests will hopefully resolve any issues. If not, wait until after the event to express your displeasure.
- Don't be a GROOMZILLA... it's not ALL ABOUT YOU; it's about the two of you.... and the ones you love and hold close.
Atmosphere Productions LLC is a CT Wedding DJ, providing professional mobile entertainment service, Music, Reception Entertainment Directors, MC and DJ's primarily for Weddings in the Greater Hartford area but throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island and in the New England area.
Specializing in wedding disc jockey entertainment, radio & club dj's, corporate and business events, photo booth rentals, ceremony musicians, strolling violinist, guitarist, cocktail & chamber musicians, custom lighting, custom song editing and voice-over services.
For further information visit our website at www.atmosphere-productions.com
Contact us TODAY for FREE information.
Reception Entertainment Director
As featured in Eric and Amanda's winning wedding on the season finale of TLC's TV
Bride’s Choice Awards™ 2011 & Gold Rated Awards™ 2011
Atmosphere Productions LLC
Professional Disc Jockey Entertainment
PO Box 330303
West Hartford, CT 06133-0303
Celebrating over 30 Years in the Wedding/DJ/Entertainment Music Business
Member of The DJ Network
Member of The West Hartford, CT Chamber of Commerce
DJ Times ~ Mobile DJ Of The Month
Former WKND Air-Personality
Visit ATMOSPHERE PRODUCTIONS LLC on Facebook
Copyright © 2011 Atmosphere Productions™ LLC All Rights Reserved.