Atmosphere Productions: 10 Things You Need to Know About Before Selecting Ceremony Musicians
Memories of your wedding day will be greatly enhanced because of the exceptional quality of the performance by our professional solo violinist, guitar, flute, cello, duos, string trio, quartet or jazz ensemble.
Here are a 10 things that you need to know about before selecting your Ceremony Musicians.
- Do not select inexperienced students or semi-professional performers.
- Hire an experienced musician who is familiar with wedding ceremony protocols.
- Verify references to ensure their reliability or punctuality.
- Make sure musicians are familiar with the facility.
- Don't let your wedding ceremony be a learning ground for students.
- Listen to samples on-line or a promotional video clip.
- Ask to see programs of or critical reviews from live concerts or a professional resume.
- See if you can see a performance somewhere or maybe hear and meet the musician.
- How much is the musician willing to work with you on song selections and suggestions.
- Inquire about their policy on contracts, deposits and overtime fees. A contract is a must!
Atmosphere Productions musicians are high quality professional musicians who have many accomplishments including:
- Over 150 events performed at each year
- Works have been featured in a major motion picture
- Featured musician with the Greater Hartford Arts Council
- Judged Connecticut's High School All-State auditions
- Appeared as a violinist at Radio City Music Hall
- Has taken part in master classes at The Juilliard School of Music
- Active member of the Colgate University Orchestra
- Performing experience includes positions in symphonies, quartets, musical theatre pit orchestras, and back up orchestras for the likes of John Denver, Ray Charles and The Manhattan Transfer
You'll be assured of QUALITY musicians for your Ceremony, Cocktail Hour or Dinner.
Trust ATMOSPHERE PRODUCTIONS musicians for the most memorable part of your special day.