15 Questions To Ask Before Booking Your Venue
That's where we can help! ATMOSPHERE PRODUCTIONS has worked with hundreds of facilities over the last 35 years and our expert advise could save you time, money and a stress-free wedding reception.
- What is included? What is not included (tables, chairs, linens, silverware, tableware, decor)?
- What minimums are needed to be met?
- What taxes are involved?
- What do extra hours cost to extend an event?
- What times can you be in and out for setup and photos?
- Are certain vendors (such as caterers) only allowed or can you bring your own?
- Is there a cake cutting fee?
- Are there smaller minimums for off peak dates or days?
- What time must the reception end or music stop?
- Is there parking?
- Will there be other events going on?
- Do you have an all inclusive discount package?
- Do they have a preferred vendor list that they recommend working with? And if they recommend these vendors are they paid to do so and do they profit from their referral? (Legally they are suppose to disclose this practice. If a vendor has to give a kickback to the venue guess who pays for it.)
- If they include catering can they work with the dietary needs of your guests?
- What's the back-up plan for loss of power or rain in the event of an outdoor ceremony?
Member of The Association of Professional Entertainers